headshot bf3 Clan
Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!
headshot bf3 Clan
Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!
headshot bf3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi I am a follow gamer in BF3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mikefairgaming

mikefairgaming

Hi I am a follow gamer in BF3 Empty
PostSubject: Hi I am a follow gamer in BF3   Hi I am a follow gamer in BF3 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Hi I am a follow gamer in BF3. Our clan promotes like I am sure yours does banning and reporting hackers. A few months back a BF3 Gamer named TheIEnd came into our server and he only like the Lav.

Well he was scoring 98 – 0 89 -1 so after a few days of this we did some looking into his BF3 stats and found he has a clan web site Code Reality. His web site says they are the world’s best hackers.

We toke numerous screen shots and video and found well he was in the lav he could repair it and still fire the guns at the same time. Well we banned him and sent the information of to PB and EA including.TheIEnd’s web page Code Reality.

The other day TheIEnd tried to join our sever and guess what came up from PB.

PunkBuster Server: PB UCON "pbbhub1"@208.122.49.138:41908 [admin.say "<PBBHub> Player TheIEnd (e4ba9331) banned for MULTIHACK (71177)" all]

So to help keep this game clean Ban TheIEnd and all the members of hi Code Realitys clan!

Any Question email me

Thanks Mike
Back to top Go down
|H*S|Blobz
General of the Army
General of the Army
|H*S|Blobz

Hi I am a follow gamer in BF3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi I am a follow gamer in BF3   Hi I am a follow gamer in BF3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:09 pm

Hey mate, lucky i came to the site to upload an image so i could copy the link over in another post..

we don't use this site anymore and have abandoned our bf3 divsion , we will resume it on a later date, i will copy your info on our proper forums

www.hsclangaming.com

come register and drop in, i'll copy this info to our members section Smile
Back to top Go down
https://headshotbf3.forumotion.com

Hi I am a follow gamer in BF3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
headshot bf3 Clan :: General :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: