headshot bf3 Clan
Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!
headshot bf3 Clan
Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!
headshot bf3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server updates!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
+H*S|escape.eVo'
General
General
+H*S|escape.eVo'

Server updates! Empty
PostSubject: Server updates!   Server updates! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 am

This post is to show you all what is going on with the server in the way of updates etc... Every time we have a suggestion for the server or a patch for the server it will be displayed here for all to see. This can come in handy if we update something on the server and the players also need to update for any reason? Smile

So here are the most recent updates that the server has received :

: Server Updates :

R6 patch for Battlefield 3 servers has been installed to our server with the following fixes.

- End of round crash fix. Server updates! Ok-icon
- Connection fix to avoid players occasionally being rejected during a join attempt.Server updates! Ok-icon
- Ghost server fix.Server updates! Ok-icon
- Enhanced kick reasons to better match situations for which they are issued.Server updates! Ok-icon

: Server PlugIns :

- Basic in-game info plugin.Server updates! Ok-icon
Code:
Description
Provides some very basic in game information for all players.

Commands
@myguid
Privately tells the player their own partial GUID
@myguid [full]
Privately tells the player their own full GUID
@guid [playername]
Privately tells the player another players partial GUID
@loc
Privately tells the player what country the server is located in
@loc [playername]
Privately tells the player what country another player is in
@help
Privately lists available commands registered with procon
@help [command]
Privately describes a command registered with procon
@version
Privately describes the server and rcon tool running

- In-game admin plugin.Server updates! Ok-icon
- Kill Streaks plugin.Server updates! Ok-icon
Description : For first blood and multikill exceptions. Also a kill count with messages for players on killing sprees! Up to 25 kill streak applies.

- Spam Bot.Server updates! Button-no-icon
Description : To add banners or messages for the clan. Not activated yet because I'm using the PB commands for this and it is working well.

: Maps :

Map #Map NameGame TypeRounds
1Conquest LargeCaspian Border2
2Conquest LargeKharg Island2
3Conquest SmallGrand Bazzar2
4Conquest LargeSeine Crossing2
5Conquest LargeOperation Firestorm2
6Conquest LargeTeheran Highway 2
7Conquest LargeDamavand Peak 2
8TDMMetro2

: Slots for the server :

- Slots have been increased from 20 slots to 28. I talked to players on the server and they suggested this because some of them said that the bigger servers with more slots had a lot of lag. So it was mentioned a fair bit that 28 slots would be great. So now the server has 28 slots.Server updates! Ok-icon

Server updates! Eagle2: PUNKBUSTER :Server updates! Eagle

Server updates! Moderator-icon

Just to remind all players and members we run PunkBuster on our server! So if you do cheat you will be caught in the end.

Play fair and have fun always! See you on the battlefield!!Server updates! GasSoldierwithWeapon128x128

escape.

Back to top Go down
|H*S|Blobz
General of the Army
General of the Army
|H*S|Blobz

Server updates! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates!   Server updates! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 11:47 am

this is GREAT! just curious why do the servers say 24/24 instead of 24/28?
Back to top Go down
https://headshotbf3.forumotion.com
+H*S|escape.eVo'
General
General
+H*S|escape.eVo'

Server updates! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates!   Server updates! EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 1:52 pm

That is one thing that GameServers and the Dice people are trying to figure out? They are not sure why they are showing up like this.

This is the reply I received from GameServer's about this issue :

Quote :
Some servers are having the issues of showing they have less slot, but will allow more then the shown number to connect. This is a known issue and is currently being worked on by the game developers.

Best Regards,
Elvis Shapiro
GameServers.com

So we will have to wait for this to be resolved.

escape.
Back to top Go down
|H*S|Inflectrum
Corporal
Corporal
|H*S|Inflectrum

Server updates! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates!   Server updates! EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:24 am

+H*S|escape.eVo' wrote:
[color=darkcyan]Slots have been increased from 20 slots to 28. I talked to players on the server and they suggested this because some of them said that the bigger servers with more slots had a lot of lag. So it was mentioned a fair bit that 28 slots would be great. So now the server has 28 slots.

I don't lag at all with 64 MP. Its not a server problem, its a clientside problem I think, but not a problem with the client, but a problem with the client's rig/internet connection. The only thing that does lag, which is a problem with code, is the Tehran highway map.

I personally, don't see any reason not to get a 64 slot server other then money really.

Only, if you are going to have only 14 per side, get rid of the huge maps, like caspien and firestorm, those games will take a REALLY long time. Maybe stick to sieve, metro, canals and kharg. But even Canals and Kharg are sorta pushing it. Rule of thumb generally is, if you can fit your entire tem into the vehicles on the map, the map is too big.

If you wanna play the big maps, I suggest a 48 slot server.

But thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server updates! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates!   Server updates! Empty

Back to top Go down

Server updates!
Page 1 of 1