headshot bf3 Clan
Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!
headshot bf3 Clan
Welcome to the |H*S|Clan!
headshot bf3 Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inflectrum's Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|H*S|Inflectrum
Corporal
Corporal
|H*S|Inflectrum

Inflectrum's Application Empty
PostSubject: Inflectrum's Application   Inflectrum's Application EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 8:57 am

~~> What is your In-Game Name? Inflectrum

~~> What is your First Name? Sebastian

~~> What is your age? 16

~~> Have you read the Clan Rules and Regulations? (Yes/No) Yes

Please read our rules HERE

~~> Will you show respect to all Clan Members and Guests? Yes

~~> How do you rate our server? Havn't been on it yet, I will when it gets more slots though Wink

~~> Have you been playing on the |H*S| Battlefield 3 Insomnia! server long? Again, never been on it.

~~> Have you been in any other clans? If so what clans? IVe been in... this clan before!

~~> Do you know any |H*S| Clan Members? Plenty, I used to be known as Eyerule. Off the top of my head.. Ewf/blob, Burgo, Unholy, the ex clan leader....

~~> If so, who, and did they invite you to join? I told myself to joni, once I heard you guys had a BF3 division

~~> Why do you want to join the |H*S|Clan? Because I used to be in this clan!

~~> If accepted, what talent(s) can you bring to |H*S| Clan? By the looks of things, you guys don't have a platoon in BF3... I could make one....

~~> Why do you think we should allow you to join? The real question is, why shouldn't you let me join? Hehe. On a serious note, again, I used to be part of this clan, pletny of the older remmebers will remember me under the name of "eyerule"

~~> Are you willing to donate? (Yes/No) I way in the future, but im kinda poor atm...

Back to top Go down
+H*S|escape.eVo'
General
General
+H*S|escape.eVo'

PostSubject: Re: Inflectrum's Application   Inflectrum's Application EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 1:45 pm

Eyerule how are you mate? Long time no see. Smile Good to see that your interested in coming back to |H*S| but in the Battlefield Division. Smile

Good luck with your application mate.

NOTE : I will be increasing the server slots soon. In about a week because at the moment the server is always FULL. O.O

R+D.
Back to top Go down
|H*S|Blobz
General of the Army
General of the Army
|H*S|Blobz

PostSubject: Re: Inflectrum's Application   Inflectrum's Application EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:15 am

-----ACCEPTED-----

i will set you to PFC(Private First Class) for 1 week trial, After that you will be corporal Smile
Back to top Go down
https://headshotbf3.forumotion.com
|H*S|Inflectrum
Corporal
Corporal
|H*S|Inflectrum

PostSubject: Re: Inflectrum's Application   Inflectrum's Application EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 3:55 am

|H*S|Blobz wrote:
-----ACCEPTED-----

i will set you to PFC(Private First Class) for 1 week trial, After that you will be corporal Smile

Sounds like a plan!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inflectrum's Application   Inflectrum's Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Inflectrum's Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
headshot bf3 Clan :: General :: Battlefield 3 Clan Applications!-
Jump to: